How to Use the Automatic Threading Tool
These are the detailed instructions to use our automatic threading tool.
Here is how to use it:
- Check out the holes at one side.
- Insert the needle into the hole.
- Press the middle part like the picture shown, until the little hook protrude.
- Hitch the sewing thread on the hook.
- Un-press the middle part.
- Pull out the needle, and the sewing thread runs through.
And here is the video to see it better.
If you still don't have one, you can get yours right here: